17th, Jan 2022
1. Create a profile in Express Entry and provide information about your qualifications, work experience, language skills, education, and etc.
2. Get an invitation to apply for immigration to Canada through the Express Entry electronic selection system. After receiving an ITA, you will be given 60 days to prepare and submit an electronic Application for Permanent Residence (eAPR) in Canada. This application is submitted through the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) online web portal. Applicants will be asked to scan and submit copies of all required documents, including their medical certificate.
3. Wait for the Canadian Immigration Services to review your application. They usually process most Express Entry applications within 6 months or less of getting your complete application. If you are required to submit any additional documents forms and documents, it will be requested through your Express Entry profile.
4. Receive a request for passports to finalize processing your application. You will be also required to pay the fee in order to obtain a Permanent Residency in Canada.
5. Get a Single-Entry Visa (Permanent Resident Visa) that gives you a limited time period to enter Canada. During this time, you and your family must enter Canada.
It seems like it is an easy and very straightforward process, but there are actually many steps one has to take in order to successfully apply and get approved for Canadian immigration. If you want to avoid certain mistakes, you can hire an immigration consultant that can assist you with all types of Canadian immigration matters and can guide you through the whole process!